RSC

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Villa Escudero, San Pablo City

This is the most exciting place i manage to visit during my stay in Manila. Bizzy Body has arranged a photoshoot session for the finalist. I'm so jealous. How come boleh sponsor photoshoot dekat luar negara? I want it too! I want! Teheheee.


Okay it tooks 2 hours from Manila city to Villa Escudero. I enjoy the scenery along the way. We even have a sort of bonding session and sharing experience. Its so funny and exciting! Oh actually i goggle-ed before i went there. So the excitement is double up! ;p


 The museum inside the villa area. A must visit once you are there. I love all the collection. from one generation to the other.



 The tram. You can choose either transported by the carabao-cart or the cute tram to enjoy the Villa scenery.



See I told ya, Im excited. Duduk depan sekali tau! Hii


The resort area. its so breezy.









 Hi Danny! Oh he is actually the Chief Marketing Officer of Wynn International. Sporting betul! :)




I miss this place.

3 comments:

Dawa said...

wow cantiknya konsep restoran dkt air terjun tu. mmg kt dlm resort tu ke?

Rina Salleh said...

Yes, restorant dkt air terjun dalam Villa escudero ni. Unik! ;)

ZaHiDa said...

wah, style sgt restoran tu.. =) malaysia xde lg cmni.. huhu