RSC

Monday, October 31, 2011

Shopping and food galore! omnomnom

A glimpse history story of Manila.


Did you know that the names of Manila come from the word MayNilad which means 'where the blossoming water plants grow' and over time it became Manila. And did you know that in Philippines they have hundreds of language and dialects? Gulp! That's what our tourist guide, Carlo told us. I'm not gonna write about the dialects whats not.


During my stay at Manila this is one of the exciting part, shopping! I've been exploring few place for shopping and makan-makan! Oh yeay.


Greenbelt
This shopping area consist of Greenbelt 1,2,3,4 and 5. Its a large, high-end shopping area something like Pavilion Kuala Lumpur but of course its different. I believe Greenbelt 1 is the first shopping complex there. Its quite old yet sell many handcraft item. You know those cute and tiny gift. Oh, I bought my sim pack at Greenbelt1.


But I like Greenbelt 4 the most! I love the smell of those luxury boutique as I walked by Bottega Veneta, Prada, Gucci, Louis Vuitton etc. Lalalala



Cool place to hang out. I love most of the cafe. The deco I mean.


Starbucks!



Martabak
This Indo-Malay food located inside Mall of Asia. I find myself as if Im in Malaysia while had the meal




Kashmir restaurant
If you had the chance to visit Manila someday, you should try this super yummylishious food!



The front area. Simple yet nice deco.



Sorry, lapar gila,! I dont even bother the camera. Teheheehe



Zamboanga Restaurant

Fresh seafood! 

Scrumptious Island seafood!


5 comments:

yuyu Zulaikha said...

okay! tahun depan <3

myra abdullah said...

wow! its looked like you'd had lots a fun there's.hehe.all the pictures shows your journey is really interesting.^-^

NadyaBubble said...

oh-sem :D
nnti nak ajak family pergi manila lah. hee,

Wahida Ghazali said...

sedapnya ketam..

Zuraida said...

Uishh,, lapar baca entry ni..