RSC

Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's Been Awhile

Few days ago, someone called and ask me to help him with something. It's been a while since our last meet.

I didn't expect that we could be a good friend after what happened. And I didn’t know that I can forgive him easily. It’s a painful memory and it take years to lessen it. Thank you Allah for giving me the strength.

I can't even remember if we ever greet each other on the first meet but it was awkward. I didn't know what and where to begin the conversation. Alhamdulillah, I manage to breath easy. And the conversations begin even though we keep silent most of the time (I almost laugh for no reason). Nothing personal.

We were both in hurting. I wanted so much to tell him that I wasn’t sure either. But I know it will lead to nowhere. So, I just keep it to myself and let things go with the flow. I shall talk to Him later.

Thank you for being a good friend. Let bygones be bygones. We shall move on to more important things. Future is all what we are looking for. I'm happy to know that he did great in his life.

We were both young when I first saw you...

16 comments:

ardinihumaira said...

semoga tabah menghadapinya ya sis...
;) cheers! kami semua ada bersama sis & Allah sentiasa bersama kita...

L.O.V.E hUnTeR said...

Hidup perlu diteruskan..:)InsyaAllah Allah da merancang yg lebih baik utk Rina..:)

Sudila kiranya Rina jenguk blog sy yg tak seberapa ini..

http://www.permatakudurra.blogspot.com

Encik Tikus said...

lek sis, banyakkan gelak nanti insyaAllah hepi. tak pun mai singgah blog kamik, keh keh keh ;)

Basyirah Abd rahman said...

For the rest of my life - song by Maher Zain will make us appreciate someone in ourlife (^__^)

Basyirah Abd rahman said...

For the rest of my life - song by Maher Zain will make us appreciate someone in ourlife (^__^)

Nailah Azman said...

ini macam kes cinta berputik kembali je ?
xpe . ada jodoh tak kemana . :)

rgee said...

be strong kak rina ! but sounds like cinta lame kembali berbunge je ! hihik ! klw ade jodon tak akan kemane ...

Privacy_Resident said...

thats it! Let bygones be bygones ;)

firdauz83 said...

u'll doing well.

~Nora~ said...

klu ada jodoh, xkemana.. Allah tau apa yg terbaik utk kita.. yakin pada janji Allah ye dik..

hidup kena ceria..ok?? :)

Aizat Shafiq said...

pertama kali singgah disini...

btw...
setiap yang datang tu...mesti ade hikmahnye kan...
=)

Ayie Suck Story said...

datang sini tengok awek! ahha

http://www.suarapeople.com/

Rina Salleh said...

terima kasih! jeng jeng jeng :p

Peri PiA said...

hugs!

emaduel said...

uuu..kes kite sama lah.serius!!

Rina Salleh said...

emaduel- sama kes? wah, kebetulan:)

thank u yg lain-lain. insyaAllah masih kuat :)